Koneser — the beating heart of Warsaw events
Koneser offers 8,500 m2 of events space.
The modern BOTTLING HOUSE, the spacious LABORATORY 2400 and Koneser Square meet the organizational requirements for all types of events. From conferences, fairs and exhibitions to open outdoor events.
- Prestigious event spaces;
- Underground car park;
- Wide package of additional services that to the organization of each event.
All roads lead to Koneser
Laboratory 2400 is an open exhibition space providing an opportunity to create an individual style for each event. It’s the perfect place for design experiments and new event formulas.
- 2,400 m2 of open space on the ground floor;
- 3.7 m height;
- Possibility of dividing into two rooms;
- Neutral, modern interior – yje perfect background for any event;
- 3 independent entrances from the Białostocka St. side and one from the shopping arcade;
- Access from the underground car park;
- Professional sound system;
- Internet, electric and water connections;
- Delivery zone with elevator from the underground car park.
The Bottling House is an event centre designed in an original, industrial style. Its unique design, modern technical facilities and flexible space are an ideal base for the highest-quality business events and evening events.
- 2,100 m2 including:
- 5.3 m high main room (675 m2);
- Foyer, perfect for welcome drink (140 m2);
- Service area adjacent to the main room;
- Dressing rooms and storages on level -1;
- Technical infrastructure;
- Possibility of façade lighting;
- Access from underground car park;
- Possibility of connection audiovisual equipment and elements of stage design.
570 sq m
Filtration is a space in the restored Koneser building, which arrangement and name refer to the old Polish vodka factory. The brick room with cast iron elements and large windows create a very unique interior that will perfectly match the event atmosphere.
- Large windows that gives you the opportunity to go out to the terrace,
- facade lighting,
- industrial interior that captivates with history.
Koneser Square is the perfect place for organizing outdoor event. Sports, cultural events, fairs and family picnics.
Post-industrial architecture, the atmosphere of Warsaw’s Praga district and perfectly prepared infrastructure guarantee the success of every event.
- 4,000 m2 in the heart of the Praga district;
- Entrances to Koneser Square open 24/7;
- Designated locations for several stages of various sizes;
- Possibility of erecting the tents;
- Security and monitoring of entire square.
A visit to the Polish Vodka Museum is a perfect addition to any event. The museum offers extra event space for rent and special attractions like:
- An exclusive tour with the entire historic building at your disposal;
- Tasting of traditional Polish spirits in either of two private bars;
- Film showing or presentation in the museum’s theatre room.
All this is available to Koneser’s event space customers at special rates.
special offer for clients of event spaces, assistance in making reservations
Right next to the Bottling House, the Moxy Warsaw Praga hotel (a Marriott International brand) is in the game:
- 141 modern rooms with super comfy beds;
- Energetic and stylish communal space divided into 4 sections to suit the mood;
- Furiously fast Wi-Fi all over the hotel;
- Alternative check-in at the round-the-clock bar with a colourful welcome drink;
- 24/7 self-service grab&go concept;
- The place to be for the young at heartseeking spirited, thoughtful fun.